Jaw-dropping sunrises! Fantastic neighborhood! Seller motivated! PRICE IMPROVED! Spectacular views & your own pier! Peaceful & absolutely charming EXPANDED cape with incredible Bay views, over 2,000 SF or living space, expansive glass enclosed sunroom, and detached 2-level, 2-car garage on large lot! Watch the ships go by & see the Bay Bridge ( as well as eagles, ospreys, & purple martins!) from the glass enclosed porch, private dock & over 100 feet of waterfront protected shoreline! Open concept , eat-in kitchen with great room, built-ins, large bay window, center island, loads of counter space, granite counter tops, pantry, and more. Brazilian cherry hardwood flooring in large living & bonus room, with stone wood-burning fireplace & mantle, spiral staircase to upper level to 3rd bedroom, plus bonus room & sitting area with access to deck, and wooden beam ceilings, skylights, cedar closet, loads of built-ins (possible 4th BR /office & or dressing/ sitting area. Primary bedroom with wainscoting, beamed ceilings, plantation shutters, walk-in closet, glass-front french door closets & ceiling fan light fixture. Mudroom w/laundry off kitchen. Plantation shutters, wainscoting, chair rail, sunlit rooms and beamed ceilings add to the charm of this sweet home! Tons of storage & space to add another bath! Addition circa 2005. Anderson windows throughout. HVAC & roof is only 2-3 years old. 2-car garage with 2nd level (circa 2012). All of this situated on a .49 acre lot! Enjoy the tranquil waterfront lifestyle & jaw-dropping sunrises!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,132 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Screened, Skylights, Storm Window
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Wainscoting, Skylight, Attic Storage, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Bay, Water
- Body of Water
- Chesapeake Bay & Fowlers Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Back Yard, Landscaped, Front Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Stream/Creek, Rural, Rip-Rapped, Rear Yard, Landscaping, Front Yard, Level, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price