Welcome to this beautiful two-story home built in 2004 by Koch Builders, located in the Crofton Colony neighborhood. As you enter, you are greeted by a spacious family room with a cozy brick fireplace, ideal for relaxing during the cooler months. The family room flows seamlessly into the dining area and kitchen, making it the perfect space for hosting gatherings. The living/family room opens to a beautifully landscaped backyard, which backs up to woods. The kitchen boasts beautiful corian countertops, Yorktown wood cabinets, and a breakfast nook. The first floor includes a master suite with an en-suite bathroom featuring a walk-in shower and a soaking tub. Additional bedroom and full bathroom are found on the first floor. The second floor features a loft area, perfect for reading or crafting, or as a play area for when the grandchildren come to visit. Additionally, there is a third bedroom and full bathroom on the second floor, providing privacy for guests or family members. The outdoor space is just as impressive as the interior. The hardscape patio is perfect for outdoor dining and provides privacy and tranquility. The attached two-car garage provides ample storage space for vehicles and other items, while the whole house generator ensures that you will never be without power in the event of an outage. Crofton Colony is a 55 and over desirable neighborhood, perfect for those seeking a comfortable, peaceful, and low-maintenance lifestyle.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
2,354 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Natural Gas
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Loft, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Other, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price